Liquorice Park Millennium Green Trust
Your support is invaluable to the Liquorice Park Millennium Green Trust, as without it, we would not be able to continue to maintain and develop the Park for the benefit of the community.
We understand that you trust us to treat any personal information you provide with respect and therefore below is our commitment to you – whether you’re a volunteer, supporter, donor or fundraiser. We’ve included a guide to how, why, and when we obtain and use your personal information, and how we keep it safe and secure.
To only collect personal information from those who directly interact with us: supporters, donors, fundraisers, event attendees and volunteers. We are the ‘data controller’ in respect of your personal information, and are responsible for what happens to it, where it goes, and who sees it.
We will never sell your data to third parties for their own marketing needs and we will not share your data with any third-party partners.
We will collect the minimum personal information we need, limited, where relevant, to your:
- Contact number(s)
- Email address(es)
- Postal address
- Contact preferences
- Records of fundraising events you’ve attended
- Campaigns you’ve supported
- Record of your contact with us – whether a query, compliment, or complaint.
We will only obtain and use this information, where relevant, to:
- Keep a record of your support
- Progress applications (employment or volunteering) and contact you about volunteering opportunities
- To deliver the Trust’s duties within the Park
- Raise further awareness of the work we do
- Help raise further funds
We will keep your data for personal information for:
- As long as you are an active donor, or fundraiser – and only for as long as necessary after your last interaction with us.
- Up to six years in relation to Gift Aid (in compliance with HMRC regulations)
- Up to three years if you volunteer with us
You can opt out of receiving communications from us at any time. You can request to access, change, or delete your information at any time.
We will protect your personal information by:
- Only keeping it for as long as is strictly necessary
- Securely destroying your personal data after the need for it has expired
- Acting upon any requests to view, change, or delete your information, within 30 days.
If you are unhappy with how we’ve handled your personal information, or a complaint you’ve made in respect of this, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.